Dizzy due to rising viral load?

Hello Doc

I was diagnosed positive in 2007...I'm 32 now..I didnt start meds yet as my doctor didn't think it was necessary yet.....my cd4 count being 520 now from my last test 2 weeks ago...its been going up and down between 1000 and 600 and now the lowest 520. My problem is that in the last 4 month my viral load went from 37400 to 262000....before it was always around 25000...the quick and high rise worries my doctor so we agreed on another testing in 3 month to see if it is necessary now to start a therapy. However I'm on a trip now in another country and its been 10 days that I feel very dizzy and I have a headache. When i cough I get dizzy, when I go to the toilet and press, and even a little dizziness when i swallow. Loud sounds annoy me, I think its my nervous system. Is it from the rise of the viral load? Does that happen a lot? All my other blood results were ok 2 weeks ago (when i got my new viral load and cd4 count) so I hope its not some sort of infection in the brain. Would you recommend I start therapy now or wait 3 month to see if the viral load will go down again? Help please :)

I don't think it has anything to do with an increase in HIV viral load. Your symptoms are very nonspecific and could be the result of many things. I think you can wait another three months and see whether your viral load comes back down.

Is my baby truly not infected?
viral loads