report

Dr. my reports say as below CD4 750 PVL 103 and CD4% 28 it was a month ago and also this is my first test could you tell me if this is good enough and wish to hear from u is this ratio suggestion it will take a long time for me to go for med thats wat my dr too say is it true as he feels the combination between my CD4 and PVL usually takes many years to go for med. Can one live normal healthy life these days like a normal person with some precautions definately.

I think you need a few more CD4 and viral load tests over time to know what your trend is going to be and whether HIV treatment would start sooner or much later. Currently, your numbers are excellent and I would not recommend starting treatment. Yes, people can live very normal health lives.

Atripla resistance
CD4 count