cd4

I'm so far I have not medicines for HIV. My question is whether T cells when you take into decline does not go again? Or is it vulnerable to the rise and fall? And if so, how can I make sure the date of commencement of treatment? Thank you.

You don't indicate what your current CD4 count and HIV viral load is so it is difficult to know whether you should start treatment or not. In general, with a detectable viral load, if CD4 counts are declining, it is difficult to reverse this trend without HIV treatment.

Unusual, sick but now healthy.
Atripla resistance