My first viral load and CD4 tests - good or bad?

I was just recently diagnosed with HIV (about two months ago), and I just got my first viral load and CD4 counts. I am not on any medication as of yet. My viral load is 9800 and my CD4 is 453. How good or bad are those numbers and how likely am I to be able to pass it on to someone else if protection is used?

You're in very good shape. Your CD4 count is just below the normal range of people without HIV infection (500-1500), and your viral load is in the low (range, < 50 to over 1 million). Given the detectable viral load and that cells in blood and body fluids also contain the virus you can transmit because of detectable virus. Protection all around is the order of the day which if used correctly will reduce the risk of transmission to almost zero. Although you don't necessarily need HIV treatment at this point, that can also reduce risk by reducing circulating virus.

viral load discrepancy
VDRL positif, boleh hamil tidak?