status

Dear Dr, I hope you will be my rescue for sure. Well I was found to have been positive 6 months ago at present my PVL is 103 and my CD4 is 750.Wat i wish to know from you is when do u think i need to start medication as my doctor says i have enough time to do so and just asked me to take fresh warm food . Could you also help me know looking at my PVL and CD4 how healthy i am and will it take really long to drop the CD4 am i on a healtier side for long and wats the best king of food to be taken. Wats the normal life expected these days. Though long question but i am sure u will rescue me on this. Great thanks to u

Your CD4 count is in the normal range of people without infection and your viral load is very low. Thus, your immune system is doing a good job on its own in controlling the infection. It is hard to know how long this situation will be maintained. However, I would not recommend starting HIV treatment at this time.

Possible to restore T cells when at 0
Large CD4 Drop But Rise in CD4%