Possible to restore T cells when at 0

Have full AIDS and 0 T cell count. Not on meds for several years. I am 53 years old diag 11 years ago. For several reasons I determined to let the disease take its course. Is it possible to restore T cell count if so how long to see results Also all other blood work is terrible.I am very sensitive to the side effects and fear IRSS. If starting on meds again will it simply make so sick and ill and still not really improve my situation? Thanks

Yes, you can restore CD4 cells, even with a count of zero, and yes, it will improve your situation. The benefits far outweigh and potential for toxicities.

Recent HIV Diagnosis
status