|Hep C blood work
May 1, 2010
HBSAG/Anti HCV +ve; HCV s/co 28.20; AST 66, ALT 117, 43 year old African-American Male. Please can you comment on the implications of these results.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.