May 1, 2010
My Hep C AB test came back reactive and my signal to cutoff is 9.77 which the reference range was <1.00, what does this mean ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.