May 1, 2010
My Hep C AB test came back reactive and my signal to cutoff is 9.77 which the reference range was <1.00, what does this mean ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Will The Doctor Contact Me If I Test Positive For Hiv?
- Chances Of Hiv Transmission Saliva To Cut Skin
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Breast Milk?
- Virus Causes Of Hepatitis And Herpes
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.