May 1, 2010
My Hep C AB test came back reactive and my signal to cutoff is 9.77 which the reference range was <1.00, what does this mean ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.