May 1, 2010
My Hep C AB test came back reactive and my signal to cutoff is 9.77 which the reference range was <1.00, what does this mean ?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat During Window Period
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Discharge During Window Period
- Blood In Urine After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.