May 1, 2010
My Hep C AB test came back reactive and my signal to cutoff is 9.77 which the reference range was <1.00, what does this mean ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.