is my results for HBV 490.0 is that good or bad?
May 1, 2010
I got all three shots of hepititis my titers read 490.0 is that good or bad? Do I have to take them again?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Again, if you are referring to HBV surface antibody then this likely indicates immunity. So no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.