is my results for HBV 490.0 is that good or bad?
May 1, 2010
I got all three shots of hepititis my titers read 490.0 is that good or bad? Do I have to take them again?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Again, if you are referring to HBV surface antibody then this likely indicates immunity. So no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hep C Liver Fibrosis Stage 2
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Does Marinol Get You High?
- Are Hives A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can Heat Rash Be Confused For Hiv Rash?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.