How to read my results.
May 1, 2010
my results for my hbv titers are 490.0 is that good or bad?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained or the specific HBV test that this result represents. So therefore difficult to interpret the meaning.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.