Apr 25, 2010
My titer level came back >1000.0 Is this a normal level?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed and whether any other hepatitis tests were obtained. This test results indicates you have antibodies against HBV, which could be the result of vaccination or natural infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.