Apr 25, 2010
My titer level came back >1000.0 Is this a normal level?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed and whether any other hepatitis tests were obtained. This test results indicates you have antibodies against HBV, which could be the result of vaccination or natural infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Percentage Of People Could Be A Hpv Carrier?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.