|cd4 virul load
Apr 25, 2010
my cd4 is 303 and virul load is 22500 after 8 years how good or bad is this?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not bad. You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment or not. Assuming you are not, your numbers could be much better if you started HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.