My Hiv has been supressed
Apr 25, 2010
What does that mean exactly, can I get infected again, and why do I have to continue to take my meds(Atripla)?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because suppression of HIV viral load in the blood does NOT mean that the virus is gone from your body. If you stop your HIV meds the viral load will reappear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can Stress Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.