my results for hep c
Apr 25, 2010
my lab reads Hep C RNA Quant Viral Load PCR Hep C Qt IU/ml - value 460 Hep C RNA Inter - value Detected Hep C RNA QT - value 2.7 Int Norm Ratio - value 1.0 Protime - value 10.7
What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were ordered, but it appears that the hepatitis c virus test for HCV RNA is positive, likely indicating chronic infection. But you need to speak to your doctor about the interpretation of these tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.