Apr 18, 2010
I WAS TESTED AND RESULT WAS VD SCREEN WEEK POSITIVE RPR 1:1 TPHA REACITIVE I AM CONFUSED AS DOCTOR SAID YOU HAD INFECTION WHICH WAS CURED AND NO NEED FOR TAKING SHOTS BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN 3 SHOTS OF PENCILLIN
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The test is a confirmed positive. If you never received treatment before then you need it now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.