Apr 18, 2010
I WAS TESTED AND RESULT WAS VD SCREEN WEEK POSITIVE RPR 1:1 TPHA REACITIVE I AM CONFUSED AS DOCTOR SAID YOU HAD INFECTION WHICH WAS CURED AND NO NEED FOR TAKING SHOTS BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN 3 SHOTS OF PENCILLIN
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The test is a confirmed positive. If you never received treatment before then you need it now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Bacterial Vaginosis Keep Recurring?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Warts Look Like?
- Using Yogurt To Treat Vaginitis
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.