increase in viral load
Apr 17, 2010
Hi,I am recently diagnosed as HIV positive, do not receive a treatment yet. After six months I ve got 4 CD4 count and, two viral load test results. CD4 counts were 610, 650, 720, 690 which I assume is ok but in six months, the viral load increased to 7200 from the initial level of 650. Is this increase a bad sign? would it continue? Or can it be considered as within the frame of a random fluctuation?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.