Eczema

I'm a 29 South African female. I discovered i'm hiv positive and my viral load is over 450 000, cd4 count is only 4. The problems I'm currently having are diarhea, aczema and mulescum contengiosm. My doctor prescribed Truvada and Stoctrin. Won't these damage my liver? And also I would like to know if the eczema and mulescum will disappear as i'm taking these meds?

That is an excellent HIV medication combination and I would not be concerned about the potential for liver toxicity. The benefits of this combination for you far outweigh the risks. You must get your CD4 count up immediately and get the virus under control. Some of the other problems you have described will also improve dramatically once you start the meds.

Medication needed?
viral load test results = cured?