serum vs plasma
Apr 11, 2010
how can you tell the difference between serum and plasma after a specimen centrifuged
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Serum will usually clot and plasma (because of the anticoagulants in the blood collection tube) will not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can You Get Hiv From Food?
- Canker Sores On Tongue Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.