|serum vs plasma
Apr 11, 2010
how can you tell the difference between serum and plasma after a specimen centrifuged
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Serum will usually clot and plasma (because of the anticoagulants in the blood collection tube) will not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Could I Have HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Negative At 3 Months
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Getting Fingered?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Blood?
- Anal Warts Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.