High helper/suppressor ratio?
Apr 11, 2010
Can you please tell me what it means when a person with an immunodeficiency has a high helper/suppressor ratio? I am low in CD8 cells and high in CD4 cells.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you have HIV infection or not, or are receiving HIV treatment, or what your current CD4 and CD8 counts are. Thus, difficult to answer the question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.