hair thinning

I was just diagnosed 3-23-10, and my tcell count at 600 and my vrl load at on atripla1/day and isentress 2x daily till my genome comes back....could the thinning of hair have anything to do with it? Its not a lot of hair loss at all, but i noticed im seeing more of my scalp than ususal.

It is unlikely that HIV or those meds would be causing hair loss. Assuming you are male and older, than male pattern baldness (your underlying genetics) is the most likely. Other things like low thyroid function could be causing it as well.

CD4 and Viral Load
High helper/suppressor ratio?