Apr 11, 2010
I want to ask you Are devices used to measure the viral load of HIV-Aids is the same equipment to measure the viral load of hepatitis what is wrong with that if there was a mistake?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Do Physical Examinations Check For Hiv?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.