how to continue with formal question
Apr 11, 2010
h! Dr please i'd like to know how to join old question without starting new one?cuase i wanted to join my question to (new labs result cd4 drop)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure the website is set up for that. Sorry. You can always link it to a previous question that was answered by putting in the date, or copying and pasting the question and previous response into your new question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching In Sauna?
- Disadvantages Of Hiv
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.