Good Numbers except no neutrophils?!? Should I be worried?

My viral load is undectable and my CD4s have jumped from 290 to 435 since November. The only issue is my Neutrophils are low like non-existent low. My clinic did give me Neupogen but it didn't raise the numbers. So now were going to try another round of Neupogen injections and quickly test the blood to monitor my levels. Shoul I be concerned that this is related to another health issue or is this somewhat normal?

You don't indicate how low your neutrophil numbers are, how long this has been a problem for you, whether you have any other ongoing medical conditions, or what medications you are taking (the last two could affect your counts). Assuming your neutrophil count is < 500, which is why you are receiving Neupogen, this is not normally something seen in HIV infection alone, and so other medical conditions need to be looked for. Has a bone marrow biopsy been performed to determine if your body is making neutrophils effectively? If the Neupogen has not worked that may be a key to something going on in the bone marrow.

is cd4/cd8 important?
CD4 Slight decrease with Undetectable VL?