Apr 4, 2010
WHAT IS THE PROGNOSIS OR TREATMENT FOR HCV GENOTYPE 1a?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The answer depends on numerous factors like the extent of damage already present in the liver, or other ongoing medical conditions, among other factors. Treatment can be very effective in some cases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Expect First Year After HIV Diagnosis?
- Which Country Gives Free Medication To Victims With Hiv/aids?
- Negative 4 Months Many Symptoms
- How Long After Contracting Hiv Would I Notice Symptoms?
- I Have Hiv Symtoms But Im Testing Negative For Hiv
- Is Benadryl Safe To Take When You Have Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.