What does this mean! Pos or negative?

Last month my partner and I went in for hiv testing, we both play safe and I have kept it wrapped. I am the top and he is the bottom.. No play without condom. We both ad blood work done and he came back as reactive. I came back negative. I went out after seeing my doc to one of those 20 minute oral places and it came back negative, I had a second test called HIV AB HIV2, EIA w/refl to HIV 1 WB Non-reactive negative (Results came in today) I was truly happy but my doctor said that I came back on this test as positive.. Here are the results.. HIV 1 RNA, Quantitative Real Time PCR FAIL Copies H results 3750 copies/ml LOGCOPIES H results 3.57

I gave the doctor about a gallon of blood and left his office I am ready to call my partner and tell him I am also now hiv positive, although I am not sure how the heck I can have so many tests and out of three one is positive.. Can somone make this black and white for me.. Also what the heck do I do now. I know this is not a death sentence but I also need to know what I need to do step by step. Thank you

Having negative HIV antibody tests and a positive viral load can indicate HIV infection during the very early acute HIV infection period or in some people with very advanced HIV infection. That is a relatively low HIV viral load level, but it is positive, and unlikely at that level to be a false positive. Given all the additional blood that was taken, I am assuming your doctor is reconfirming the results.

Does stress lead to CD4 count growth sometimes? just asking please tell me yes!!
Indeterminate Western Blot & Low CD4 = 220