Additional in re prior question
Mar 28, 2010
I wrote a few minutes ago regarding my consistent low cd4 count over the last 3.5 years. Additional information: my cd4 % has pretty much stuck at about 13 %. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- AM I SAFE USING A CONDOM
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.