|I just posted about leg pains and muscle loss.
Mar 21, 2010
I just posted and forgot to mention that in addition to my CD4's being 1202 in Feb 2010 and the percent being 49%, my viral load is undetectable. Is that rare for being positive since 2002 and not on meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is uncommon, but definitely seen. You are in that long term nonprogressor or elite controller group, where your immune system is doing a good job on its own controlling the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- Is Becoming Hiv Positive After One Time Sex Rare?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.