Hep A and B titers
Mar 21, 2010
I received the following results Hep A IgG Pos Hep A IgM Neg Hep B IgG Neg Hep B sAg Neg Hep B eAg Neg Can you explain if i am immune
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the reason why these tests were obtained, but you have immunity to hepatitis A virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Foods Can I Eat To Keep My Cd4 Cells Good?
- Hep C And Enlarged Spleen
- What Is The Most Deadly Form Of Hepatitis?
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.