Hep A and B titers
Mar 21, 2010
I received the following results Hep A IgG Pos Hep A IgM Neg Hep B IgG Neg Hep B sAg Neg Hep B eAg Neg Can you explain if i am immune
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the reason why these tests were obtained, but you have immunity to hepatitis A virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.