WBC count

My mother is HIV positive and recent past time she has lost lot of weight, when complete blod profile was checked..WBC count - 11800, what does this mean. We never tested for CD4 count, we are planning to take the test this week. If WBC count is higher side, does this mean that her CD4 could will be better. Pl advice. she has lot lot of wt in recent 2months. After CD4 test we will start medication for HIV. What could be her status and will she improve her health situation.

The normal WBC count range is between about 5,000 to 10,000. So this is slightly above the normal range. It is very difficult to predict what the CD4 count would be from the WBC count, as the CD4 cell count makes up only a small portion of the total cells. I am certain her health will improve dramatically once she starts HIV meds.

CD4 count of 4300 - Is it possible?
my cd4 count and viral load