|CD4 count of 4300 - Is it possible?
Mar 21, 2010
I just received my blood results and I'm told that my CD4 count is 4300. My viral load has been undetectable for the past 2 years.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hmmmm, never seen one that high. I am inclined to say it is a mistake. Although you don't indicate what your CD4 count and percents have been, that sounds more like your total lymphocyte count and not your CD4 count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.