cd4 count increase question curiosity
Mar 21, 2010
Dr, re the previous poster's question : cd 4 count increase Mar 14, 2010 : " last month i had cd 4 count 336 this month i had tested from same lab it is 708 is it possible.i have not started art "
It may be the same lab but I'm wondering if the first test was in the morning and the second in the afternoon, wouldn't it be possible ( or even probable ? ) for the abs Cd4 count to fluctuate that much ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Good point and question. It could, but that would be extremely unusual to see that much of a swing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Can You Get Aids From Putting Your Penis In A Girls Anus?
- How Much Does Viread Cost?
- What If I Miss A Dose Of Androgel?
- Does Having Herpes Zoster Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.