2 log reduction interpretation
Mar 21, 2010
What is the 2 log reduction of 700,000?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be to a viral load of 7,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- When Do Hpv Warts Go Away?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.