2 log reduction interpretation
Mar 21, 2010
What is the 2 log reduction of 700,000?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be to a viral load of 7,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Cut In Mouth
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.