i started taking atripla in december 28th 2009 and i am not undetectable yet..
Mar 14, 2010
Hi, I just got my lab work done in feb 22, my viral load went from 74 000 to 186 copies and my cd4 from 351 to 526. Is this normal? Those labs were the first labs after I started taking meds in dec 28th last year. I have red that many people become undetectable in 3 months and I haven't yet. The doctor told me today that my #'s are great and he is sure that I will get the undetectable in the next 3 months. What do you think? I am a little concern. Please answer. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor. There is no hard and fast rule of when someone becomes undetectable. Three months is the average, so there will be folks that it takes longer for.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.