cd4 count 8
Mar 14, 2010
firstly i would like to ask what viral load 5.49 log means? specially what does log stand for? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Log stands for expressing the number in log base 10 (log10). So a number of 5.49 in log10 would be 310,000. It is a common way that people express viral load copy number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- What Ways Can You Get Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.