Viral Load going up
Mar 14, 2010
I am currently taking Atripla and my viral load has been undetectable for almost 1 year my CD4 count has been lately rising (400-455) today my CD4 was 455 and my viral load 222 (when my blood was drawn last week I had a sinus infection) could this be a a factor that caused the viral load to rise? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be. I suspect on your next test, your result will be undetectable again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.