cd 4 count increase
Mar 14, 2010
last month i had cd 4 count 336 this month i had tested from same lab it is 708 is it possible.i have not started art
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That increase would be unusual in the absence of starting HIV treatment, and so makes me think it's not real. Another number to follow is the CD4%, which is more stable over time. I suspect the CD4% did not change much if at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On Nipples?
- How Do People Find Out They're Hiv Positive?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.