Please help...Just got my results for T & B Lymphocyte differential.

I have been putting off getting the HIV test until now, despite some rash and itching. Now I just got the results of T & B lymphs. Absolute CD4 helper is 7 % CD 4 pos lymph 0.7 % CD 8 pos lymph 80.9 CD4/CD8 Ratio 0.01 This looks lower than anything I have seen. How long does this indicate I have been positive ? How long will it take to improve with medication ? Please advise asap.

Your CD4 count is 7. You are at significant risk for developing serious opportunistic infections. It is likely you have been positive for some time given the advanced stage of HIV infection. Unless you have previous HIV tests indicating you are negative it would be difficult to determine length of infection. You need to start HIV treatment immediately. You will see your CD4 count increase and viral load decrease very soon after starting treatment. But it may take sometime to get your CD4 count above 200, which is where the risk of infections begins to decline.

CD4%
cd 4 count increase