Leukopenia/Neutropenia

I started taking meds in Sept'09 Truvada/Isentress, cd4@456 from 334, VL undetect from 351.My wbc dropped from sept'09 @6.4A to 4.5A to 3.5A to 2.8A Mar'09. yes 4 different blood tests.The Neutrophil Abs from sept'09-3.81 to 2.16 to 1.79 to 1.09A Mar'09.The lymphocyte Abs from 1.86 drop to 1.26A mar'09 and the Monos from .45 to .22A mar'09. I'm worried about this drop (neutropenia) and what this all means.Also hep C Neg. This is caused by meds?,other medical conditions, cancers?? At what risk am I? Whats next? The Neutro Absolut at 1.09A scares me. Should I do what Now?? thank you kindly, On Cape Cod

Seems unlikely to be caused by the HIV meds, so other causes need to be looked for by your doctor. Your count neutrophil count is still at a level where you are not in any significant danger of being susceptible to certain kinds of infections, but it's getting close.

Progression of HIV with Very Good Labs
CD4%