Mar 7, 2010
I have my test results but I can not understand them.
May you, please, explain them to me?
How high is the real viral load?
HIV-1 RNA by PCR 233660 copies/ml.
The report range for this assay is 48 to 10,000,000 copies HIV-1 RNA/mL.
Log10 HIV-1 RNA 5.369 Log10copy/mL.
Thank yo very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
- HIV Risk Unprotected Vaginal Sex For A Few Seconds
- How Long Does It Take For Vaginal Thrush To Go Away?
- I Have Herpes And Had Unprotected Oral Sex With Escort
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.