|hepatitis profile result
Mar 7, 2010
hbsag-reactive anti hbs-reactive anti hbe- reactive pls. interpret. is it possible?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed. It could mean acute hepatitis B virus infection. But you will need to get with your doctor for the correct interpretation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.