hiv positive & wbc count
Feb 28, 2010
it is posible wbcs count high in hiv positive patients,i have two patients one patients wbc count 32,000 /cumm and second patient wbc count 16,900/cumm. If posible in which conditions.Please its urgents
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, but the cause is likely something other than HIV infection itself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.