hiv positive & wbc count
Feb 28, 2010
it is posible wbcs count high in hiv positive patients,i have two patients one patients wbc count 32,000 /cumm and second patient wbc count 16,900/cumm. If posible in which conditions.Please its urgents
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, but the cause is likely something other than HIV infection itself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Burning Sensation In Toes And Palms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.