High Viral Load Transmission
Feb 21, 2010
You have stated numerous times that HIV is inactivated immediately after the blood dries. Does same rule apply to blood with high viral loads (such as the blood of someone in the preseronversion phase?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Percentages In Hookers
- How To Naturally Reverse Neuropathy?
- Red Spots On Throat Of Hiv Positive Person
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Yellow Pimples Scalp And Hiv
- I Had Blood Tested For Pneumonia Could They Tell If I Had Hiv Through This
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.