|High Viral Load Transmission
Feb 21, 2010
You have stated numerous times that HIV is inactivated immediately after the blood dries. Does same rule apply to blood with high viral loads (such as the blood of someone in the preseronversion phase?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.