HIV and ARV treatment.
Feb 21, 2010
For how long can a HIV person live without ARV treatment?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on where your CD4 count is and how good your immune system can control the infection on its own without HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hepatitis B To Show Up?
- Can You Share Drinks With People Infected With Hepatitis?
- Body Pigment In Legs People With Hiv
- Neuropathy As An After Effect From Shingles
- Statistics Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.