|HBSAB TITER Results
Feb 21, 2010
I am currently enrolled in nursing school and had to present my hep b titer results. I had the shots in 2004-2005 and the titer in 2006. My HBSAB titer results show the result of >1000. My instructor which is a np has stated that I was or had to have been exposed to hep b for me to be able to get those high of results. My doctor has said that there is nothing to worry about and that no further testing is needed. I am just worried and would like to know if that is way to high and if I have hep b.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Go with the doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Canker Sore
- Touching Broken Skin Risk Of Getting HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Elisa
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.