|Self Stored blood
Feb 14, 2010
Is self stored HIV+ Blood safe to replace back into my body after surgery?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, but only for a limited time, as blood banks have strict rules about how long self-donated blood is good for.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.