Self Stored blood
Feb 14, 2010
Is self stored HIV+ Blood safe to replace back into my body after surgery?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, but only for a limited time, as blood banks have strict rules about how long self-donated blood is good for.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.