Just tested Poz. low lymph question

Hi, I just tested Poz last week after having low WBC of 4500 and Low ABS Lymphs at .06 UL and 13%. I am very concerened because my doctor said based on the test results my counts are not that low and I should wait a month to get my CD4 and Vir Load. He is not a specialist and I am in a panic because I have a mild case of thrush. Would you recomenned that I find another doctor immediately or wait 3 more weeks? I appreciate your help. I am very distressed about all of this. Thank You

No, you need to get a viral load and CD4 count/percent now. I am not sure what waiting a month will buy. It is not clear whether this is acute infection or chronic infection that has gone undiagnosed for some time. You need to get the thrush treated and likely will need to start HIV treatment.

HIV RNA and HIV QT PCR
Self Stored blood