oral with undetectable vl vs negative
Feb 14, 2010
hello DR maybe this question must have been answer before but i could not find it here,anyway my question is ,been hiv+ and maintain undetectable vl and cd4365 i was having sex with a lady been hiv negative she come across to have oral with me but i was afraid that she might contact the virus without tell her that i'm possitive.so what do you think?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Always better to disclose and/or practice safe sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Allergic Reaction Cause Thrush?
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Are White Feces A Hepatitis Symptom?
- Hiv Early Symptoms And Acute Bronchitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.