High ALT-202 & AST-146
Feb 14, 2010
My ALT is 202 (should be between 30 - 65) and My AST is 146 (should be between 15 - 37 My overall Cholesterol is 338 LDL 239.0 HDL ok at 53 I feel like a ticking time bomp. I have an appointment to see a Gastrventerologist but that 6 days away.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the context of why these tests were ordered. The elevations in ALT and AST are nonspecific and could be the result of many causes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Low White Blood Cells And Fatigue
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
- Semen Leaking From Bottom Of Condom
- What Is The Difference Between Pcr And Nat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.