Feb 14, 2010
hello! i have a hepa b and my sgpt result is 86 my doctor advice me to have a HBV-DNA Viral Load-RT-PCR and my result is 558 IU/ml what does it mean? can my doctor give me a fit for work certificate? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HBV viral load. You will need to discuss with your doctor whether treatment for HBV is indicated at this point. You don't indicate why you need a certificate for work, and so you will need to discuss this further with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- Can Sperm Carry Hiv And Aids?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.