HIV % and drop in T-Cell

I have been HIV+ for about 12 years, and have been a long-term non-progresser. I have never been on meds. My t-cell normally runs from the high 500-900. And my viral load is under 1000. I get checked in 6 month intervals. My last blood work showed a t-cell of 490 and viral load of 782...However my percentage dropped from 32% to 25%...I havent seen my doctor as I just recieved the results last week, but Im curious to know what may be happening..Thanks in advance for your help.

You don't indicate what the CD4 percent has been doing all along, and whether it has always been around 32% or it was lower. However, given the number of years you have been infected and the nonprogressor status, I would not be concerned about one drop in CD4% like that.

Cannabis and CD4
Getting CD4 count to go up